People 2 People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Full/CDQ]*

3 posters

Go down

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Full/CDQ]* Empty Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Full/CDQ]*

Post  memphis Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:06 pm

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Full/CDQ]* Kellysnippet
Kelly Clarkson is getting ready to release her upcoming fourth studio album "All I Ever Wanted" due out March 17th!! The first single titled "My Life Would Suck Without You" is set to impact radio on the 19th and it premiered today!! Here we finally have the FULL version of the single written & produced by Max Martin & Dr.Luke. The song is a great upbeat catchy pop track, Deff check it out!!(i got it for u guys before its is officially realeased Razz )

link: > My Life Would Suck Without You.mp3
memphis
memphis

Back to top Go down

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Full/CDQ]* Empty Re: Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Full/CDQ]*

Post  [PayaL] Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:22 am

i thought the song was a so so...not too much of a fan Razz
[PayaL]
[PayaL]

Back to top Go down

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Full/CDQ]* Empty Re: Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You [Full/CDQ]*

Post  Aritry Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm

thanx memphis Smile
its a good one
Aritry
Aritry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum